Although each association differs in size and maintenance needs, our services generally include the following for each property:
- Collect all dues, fees, or and assessments owed to the association.
- Provide the Association with monthly financial reports.
- Assist the Board in preparing the annual budget and distribute the proposal to the members.
- Attend the Board meetings and present all financial statements.
- Review, process, and remit payments for all association obligations.
- Arrange for an annual audit to be preformed by a local CPA.
- Handle all correspondence and other business matters of the association.
- Help organize and attend the annual meeting of the association.
- Negotiate and manage all contracts with vendors servicing the association.
- Confer with other professionals on matters which require specific attention. (i.e. engineers, architects, inspectors, lawyers, etc.)
- Respond to the member’s problems and questions and report unusual circumstances to the Board of Directors.
- Maintain all common area and make repairs as needed.
- Property and liability insurance coordination On-site inspections and supervision of maintenance
Condominium Management is a complex matter. Please contact us if you are considering a change in management. We will evaluate your property and your specific management needs.